The Institute for Turnaround offers the opportunity to high quality institutions, involved in turnaround, to become engaged with the only professional body accrediting and representing turnaround professionals in Europe. IFT offers the world’s first Practising Certificate in turnaround – a further step towards professionalising this well-defined and respected business skill set.
Corporate Partners enjoy the privilege of access to our IFT Member data, saving them time and search fees, and giving them current information about the top professionals operating in turnaround today.
Corporate Partnership arrangements are offered on a 3-year or 5-year basis.
Corporate Partnership includes the following:
· Up to 10 named Corporate Partner Ambassadors, privileges including:
- Access to the private elements of the website, including Member credentials
- Priority booking and discounts for events
- Hard copy and electronic copy of Swift
· Option to nominate additional Corporate Partner Representatives
· Name (and logo) linkage via IFT website
· Permitted, licensed use of the Institute for Turnaround corporate identity
· Opportunity to host themed meetings
· Distribution of partner news and information
· Opportunity to contribute articles to Swift
· Opportunity to join committees and working groups
· Priority offers to support specific events and/or projects
· IFT individual membership at 50% for first two years whilst in partnership
· Showcase expertise through CPD
· Corporate partners on letterhead
· Corporate Partner Advisory Board
· Joint annual dinner with Fellows
CLICK HERE for a list of current Corporate Partners
If you would like to discuss the possibility of becoming a Corporate Partner, please contact Christine Elliott on 0207 324 6244, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“There is no question that bankers in a highly regulated national and global environment, need the comfort and credibility of independently verified, quality-assured turnaround professionals.” Duncan Parkes, Managing Director, Business Support, Lloyds Banking Group